August 27, 2014

MRS INDIA WORLWIDE 2014 CONTEST!!!

It's the time to disco!!! It's definitely a time to disco for Mrs Aman Grewal.Congratulations and celebrations for being selected in the Mrs India Worldwide Contest !!! You have made my prophecy come true and that is so coooooooollllllllllllllllllllllllllll. I feel like a Mayan!!! May be I should create a million dollar business out of it.What say. Lol

We all are so thrilled and excited for you.It's a huge achievement for you.I wish you all the very best for the contest and in my mind's eye I  already see you with the winning crown!!! Enjoy this very beautiful journey that you are embarking on and walk tall with confidence,beauty and humbleness that is your signature and which sets you apart from the rest of the herd.Be yourself and make yourself proud and seriously enjoy each and every moment.This is your time. Have fun!!!!!!!! 





No comments:

Post a Comment