June 29, 2012

SUPPORT SALMAN KHAN!!!

Requesting the people of Pakistan to support me to help free Sarabjit, who has been in prison since 30 yrs. Please. Allah ka vasta (for god's sake)."Request the awam (people) of Pakistan, members of the press, Govt of Pakistan, President (Asif Ali Zardari) Zardari, a humble request. It would be the most amazing gesture to send Sarabjit back to his family after 30 years. Hope you support me like it's your own cause,"  tweeted Salman Khan. 

I,  fully support Salman for this cause and was  really moved that he has taken an intiative for Sarabjit's release.I on my behalf humbly  request the Goverment of Pakistan to please release Sarabjeet. Its time he came back home to his famliy.Please,please,the people of Pakistan support Salman Khan for this cause!!! I request the blogger community,fashion or other wise to please support Salman Khan and request the Goverment of Pakistan for the release of Sarabjeet. I also request the Goverment of India to please help in Sarabjeet's release!!!

SARABJIT SINGH



No comments:

Post a Comment