September 26, 2014

MEET THE ARTIST!!!

I am not much of an art enthusiast and don't feel any shame whatsoever to confess that I don't understand art at all. In fact I have never understood why some artists are so celebrated and their mere painting of a horse could cost you around 90 lakhs!!!!Phew!!! May be there is a hidden message encoded in these paintings and I also read some where that these painting are actually portals to the other world!!!! Lol!!! Just kidding! or Am I????? ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa


Just recently one of my  friend,Sanjana told me about this friend of hers by the name of Shisir who is an artist who first paints people and then photographs them.How cool is that!! He calls his body of work Flat Cube.I was really impressed and seriously loved his work. I think he is an amazing artist .In fact I am seeing something like this for the first time ever and I am truly bowled over.So I had no other choice but to mention this amazing artist and his body work on my blog. Great Work,Shisir!!!Checkout Shisir's work on his facebook page "FLAT CUBE"


SHISIR HIMSELF


SANJANA BEFORE PAINTED AND PHOTOGRAPHED

SANJANA AND SHISIR

SANJANA PHUKAN RAKHTIM





No comments:

Post a Comment