February 12, 2012

Shopping at kala ghoda festival!!!

Hey everyone, just wanted to share a few new jewellery pieces that i bought for myself. I saw this beautiful neckpiece at Kala Ghoda festival and instantly fell in love with it, and their were only two pieces left of it,so without any further ado i bought it as fast as i could.Also i bought these really pretty white color peacock earrings.I am totally loving it.What do you guys think?
P.S. I invite you to visit my newly launched online boutique nehakapilpathak-boutique.blogspot.com




11 comments:

  1. Those earrings are so cute :)
    Thank you for visit and nice comment :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous pieces! Thanks for coming over and following us!

    Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, so cutes earrings and necklace dear: love it!!!

    If you like my blog and you feel like drinking a sip of ABSOstyle with me, we could followed each other by GFC + Bloglovin’ + Facebook … ;) I’ll be waiting for you!!!

    KISSES!
    Estefanía J. ABSOstyle

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for comment!
    i like your blog, maybe we can follow each other?
    http://peerlessfashions.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the necklace! Such a statement piece!

    I have a boticca.com giveaway on my blog.. it would mean a lot if you visit my blog and enter it :)
    See you there! :)

    You are one step away from winning $100! Click the link below to enter my giveaway! :)
    Enter boticca.com giveaway, win $100
    ♥ www.thegirlatfirstavenue.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That necklace is definitely a statement piece and I love it. AMAZING.

    xox,

    Luis

    www.ChicOverload.com (my blog!)

    ReplyDelete