August 18, 2016

Babul Ki Duain!!!!

My father used to always cry whenever he used to listen to this song at someone's wedding thinking about me. I used to find it very funny then. And used to ask him...............why are you crying. My poor father used to get embarrassed and would scold me for making fun of him. But as life has it; he passed away before my wedding and never got an opportunity to cry on his own daughter's wedding day. And that makes me very very sad. I wish life had given him an opportunity to express his emotion for his own daughter that he raised with so much love.

This song is in memory of my beloved father who is no more. But we will always love him!!!! With this song I wish to heal myself  from this great loss. Some losses are too great but heal we must!!!






2 comments:

  1. That is an extremely smart written article. I will be sure to bookmark it and return to learn extra of your useful information. Thank you for the post. I will certainly return.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey keep posting such good and meaningful articles.

    ReplyDelete