February 7, 2017

LOVE STORY-Part 6

Anahata- What’s happening to me……………. Feels like someone just squeezed my heart literally. How does it matter to me that Ryan has asked Sanam out for a coffee date? I hardly know the guy……………………I can’t fathom what the hell is wrong with me. Why Am I feeling this way? This is all so strange. I am so confused right now (Anahata is annoyed with herself) To hell with Ryan and Sanam and their stupid coffee date!!! Whatever!!! I don’t give a damn. (Anahata is sulking now).

Sanam- (Taps  Anahata's shoulder) Babes………………………did you even hear what I said (Sanam gives  Anahata a hurt look)

Anahata- (Anahata comes back to the present and looks at Sanam and puts a phony smile on her face. Should she  stop talking to Sanam? She acted just like a bimbo infront of Ryan. But that would be so childish on her part. After all it is not Sanam’s fault that Ryan asked her out. She is gorgeous . And who wouldn’t want to go out with her. I would ……………if I was a guy. Sanam is a sweetheart. And It’s none of my business anyways. ) Yeah………………that’s awesome Sanam. I am so happy for you. This is so great. Have fun you guys. Listen I need to run now. I have to meet Mr Fernandez (Anahata rolls her eyes).The old bat can really be cranky at times(Laughs). See you later. And do let me know all the juicy details (Anahata winks at Sanam and hurries off)

In the meanwhile

Mr Fernandez- (On Phone) Anahata can you please come to my cabin. I need to talk to you urgently!!

Anahata -Yes Mr Fernandez. I will be right with you.

Mr Fernandez- (Clears his throat)Listen Anahata I don’t know how to bring this up. But its Imperative that we discuss this matter and clear the air between us.

Anahata looks at Mr Fernandez’s face. He looks troubled. His face is a little red. Seems like he is feeling a little at unease. Anahata is perplexed with all the secrecy and urgency of the matter. What has happened that has Mr Fernandez worried so much. And what’s this about clearing the air? What is wrong? Anahata feels a chill down her spine.

Anahata-Ah…………………………….Yes sir……………………………. please tell me.

Mr Fernandez- Anahata I have received a message from you on the Internal Messaging System. But I also do believe that it is not sent by you. But someone has in your name. I just wanted it to bring it to your awareness. Come I will show you the message.

Anahata-Message……………………. what message. Sir, I have not sent any message to you on the Internal messaging system (Anahata is bewildered. What is Mr Fernandez talking about?)

Mr Fernandez clicks on his computer and bleep now the message is screening

Dear Mr Fernandez, I Love you. Do you also love me”

What the f**** Anahata just can’t believe her eyes what the screen is displaying. Her eyes widen with horror. She opens her mouth and then closes it. She can feel her cheeks burning with mortification . She seems to have lost her voice. If only the ground beneath her would open up and swallow her!!!!Anahata is literally dying of embarrassment. What must Mr Fernandez be thinking about her? How will she ever face him after this debacle!! Is this supposed to be a joke? Who could have done this to her? Who hates her so much to send such a message to the Head of Marketing? Who could commit such a shameless act. Who could be so malicious……………………………….OMG………………. Image of Shawn pops into Anahata’s mind space. No one but Shawn could have done this. He is the In charge and has access to the Internal Messaging System and he hates her. God…………………………………………. only Shawn can stoop so low.

Anahata- (With unshed tears shimmering in her eyes) Sir, I am speechless!! But you have to believe me that I have not sent you this message. Trust me sir, I can never do this. I Know who has sent this message to you. It’s Shawn!!!!!!!!!!!!! He has done this on purpose. Only he could have done this. He hates me Sir. And can go to any lengths to embarrass me. (Anahata is on the verge of crying. She is gulping down her sobs. She does not want to make a fool of herself once again) Sir you have to believe me. I can never do any such thing.

Mr Fernandez-Calm down Anahata. I know this message is not sent by you. But you can’t hold Shawn responsible for this. You don’t have any proof. I know you guys don’t get along but I don’t think he will go these lengths to trouble you. Don’t worry. It’s all okay. I just wanted you to know about this whole matter. Now you can get back to work.

Anahata-Thank you so much sir for believing me . But I am hundred percent sure that Shawn is behind all this. You have to believe me sir……………………….

Mr Fernandez- ( Gives Anahata a look of Irritation) Anahata  please get back to work now………………………………….. I don’t have any more time to waste.

As Anahata steps out of Mr Fernandez’s office………………………. She is seething and grits her teeth in anger.

Anahata- I am going to kill that Shawn……………………………………………………………………………….

To be continued........................






No comments:

Post a Comment