February 9, 2017

LOVE STORY-PART 8

Anahata looks up at Ryan with Amazement. Feels like she is meeting him for the very first time. Like she is being Re-Introduced to him. This electricity that she felt flow between them is Indescribable. She has never felt current swirl through her whole body before. This is so new to her. It is as if a bucket of cold water was rudely thrown at her to wake her up from her deep deep slumber. She is feeling overwhelmed with her new-found ability to sense this attraction towards Ryan. It’s like she has connected with her body for the first time! To her she is frozen in time and has no awareness of what’s happening around her. The only thing that she is aware of is Ryan!!!! Rest is all lost to her. She has zoned everything else out of her awareness………………………………In the midst of all chaos she feels total silence all around her. She can’t seem to take her eyes off him. What did she miss before that she in now tuning into?

Anahata- (Looking into his eyes). Wow………………..Sanam was right. He does have hypnotic eyes. They are like vortex of attraction. If you look long enough into them you might just drown!!! There is definitely something about his eyes. How come I didn’t notice all this before. It’s as if I am seeing a different Ryan all together. (Frustrated) What the hell is happening to me?

Ryan-(Still holding her hand) Anahata…………………………….are you all right? You look a little dazed. Do you want a glass of water……………………………? (Anahata is still lost in her new-found feelings) Don’t tell me you have zoned out again?

Everyone at the Academy is aware of Anahata’s Habit of zoning out and they all tease her about this.

Ryan-(Laughingly) Hello Anahata please come back to planet earth………………………………Shawn is waiting for you……………………….

Anahata- (Hearing Shawn’s name and embarrassed that she zoned out) Of course not Ryan I am right here. (Seeing her hand still in his) If he holds my hand for one more second I am going to faint right here right now. She would have preferred to snatch her hand away from him but that would be rude (Since when have I started caring about being rude. Anahata rolls her eyes at herself) Ah………………. Ryan, can I please have my hand back.

Ryan smiles at her and lets go of her hand.

(Anahata looks at her hand as if it has been branded. She can still feel the warmth of his hand). This is Insane. I cannot allow myself to feel this way. I don’t even like him. What are these feelings???? I hate these feelings!!! (Looks at Ryan) And he doesn’t seem to be affected at all. I am making a fool of myself. I don’t care for Ryan at all. And what about Sanam and his date? (Annoyed with herself) Who cares what happened between them. I have to focus on myself. I think I am making a little too much of this hand holding. It’s no big deal. God!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so childish. (Anahata is relieved and smiles ) All right then. All good.

Anahata is happy that she has convinced herself that whatever she felt meant nothing.

Ryan-Madam Anahata………………now that you are back in your senses…………..need I remind you that you still have Shawn to deal with……………what are you going to do?

Anahata-(Turns to looks at Shawn)Oh god…………….I forgot all about that.

Suddenly Mr Fernandez walks into the office. Clearly he is in a black mood


Mr Fernandez-(Angrily) Shawn and Anahata in my cabin right now.

To Be Continued............................


No comments:

Post a Comment