February 8, 2017

LOVE STORY-Part 7

Anahata has murdered Shawn in her mind space a million times. She has had it enough with him. This time he has gone too far………………………As she steps out of Mr Fernandez’s office huffing and puffing with anger Zorawar, Ryan, Henna and Monty give her a questioning look…………………..

Zorawar- So.................. why did the old bat call you in his cabin (laughing).Aur tujhe kya ho gya itne gusse main kyun hain ( What Happened to you. Why are you so angry?)

Anahata- Zorawar you won’t believe what just happened. That maniac Shawn sent a message in my name to Mr Fernandez that I love him…………………………………… Do you know how embarrassing this is for me?

Zorawar(Laughs)-oh that message…………………. yeah, I have also received that message two times but I knew that it’s not from you. But are you sure Shawn sent the message?

Anahata (Her mouth drops open in shock) What???????????????????????? You have also received the same message??? And you didn’t even bother to tell me. Are you crazy!!!(Anahata is feeling hurt now………. she didn’t expect this from him) How could you do this to me Zorawar. You should have told me yaa. I thought we were friends. Of course, it has to be Shawn-he is the In charge of Internal Messaging System and I know that his Intention was to create misunderstanding between Me and Mr Fernandez. God knows to who else he has sent this message (Anahata shivers with dread)

Anahata- (Looks at Ryan and Monty) Did you guys also receive this message in my name?

Ryan- (with a twinkle in his eyes ) Unlucky me, I didn’t receive any such message. Did you Monty?

Monty- (trying to suppress his laughter) Nope………………neither did I

Anahata- (looks suspiciously at Ryan and Monty) Do you guys think this is funny?
Monty just can’t control his laughter. He is now clutching his stomach and laughing hard. Ryan looks at Monty and bursts out laughing. Zorawar and Henna join both of them. Anahata gives them a look of exasperation.

Monty-(Now rolling on the floor with laughter) Come on Anahata it is a little funny . Think about it. Ha ha ha ha

Ryan- (laughing) Lighten up Anahata. You are taking it way too seriously.

Anahata- (looks angrily at Ryan) Thanks for your advice Ryan. Nice to know that you guys find this hilarious. You guys are so Insensitive. I thought you all will support me on this. But no I was wrong. Forget it I don’t want to talk to you guys. I’ll handle this in my own way.

Zorawar-Chill Anahata! Don’t be so emotional……………………………we…………

As Zorawar is talking to Anahata…………………Shawn walks in…………………………..

Shawn-Good Morning Everyone…………………………………………….So Ryan what’s the Agenda for today………...........................................

Anahata- Shawn I have to talk to you.

Shawn- (Arrogantly) What About? Not now …….………... And Anahata it’s rude to Interrupt when two senior guys are talking to each other. Anyways I am busy. I’ll call for you when I am free. Now be a good girls and get back to work. Ryan and I need to discuss something Important. (Looks at Ryan pointing towards Anahata) Unlike certain people who while away their whole day doing nothing. I have lots to do. So Please…………………………………………………………

Anahata-(Turning a shade of red and bristled at his tone) Don’t you dare talk to me in that tone Shawn. Why did you send a message to Mr Fernandez in my name that I Love him…………………………………..what’s wrong with you .Are you demented?

Shawn- (Starts laughing) OMG…………………………………. you sent a message to Mr Fernandez that you love him!!!!!!!!(looks at the team with a smirk) .What did I tell you guys…………..she is crazy. I didn’t know you were that desperate………………………….You are such an attention seeker. And now you are blaming me…………………………typical of you. And it would be in your best Interest if you behave yourself and talk politely with me. I don’t need to remind you that I am your Senior. So please behave accordingly.

Anahata looks at Monty,Ryan,Zorawar and Heena for their support but none of them are Intervening. She is a little disappointed with all of them.

Anahata- (losing all her cool now and shouting at the top her lungs) I don’t give two hoots about you being senior to me. You are the ugliest human being ever. I hate you. You are a sadist who likes to torture people. You are disgusting. And I don’t care of your opinion about me. Go to hell!!!!

Things are fast getting out of Hand. Both Shawn and Anahata are  heatedly arguing with each other. It seems Increasingly likely that both might come to blows. The rest of the team now Intervenes. Zorawar, Monty and Henna are trying to Pacify Shawn.

As Anahata continues to Rant and Rave……………… suddenly Ryan takes Anahata’s hand and pulls her to the other side of the room.

Ryan- (still holding Anahata’s hand) Cool down Anahata…………………………….please………………………….

A jolt of electricity like no other passes through Anahata’s whole body. It feels like she has been electrocuted by Ryan’s touch………………………………………………………….

To be continued......................




s






No comments:

Post a Comment